Protecting your privacy is our commitment. Disclosing any information regarding you to other users in any form violates our ethics. Providing true health information and guidelines is expensive. So we have to store data of every user to avoid unpleasant happenings.
In time of registration or taking our services in any form( website, SMS, mobile searching, WAP etc), you may have to disclose your identity, address, e-mail id, mobile number and some other basic personal details. The information we collect generally includes:
- Some of our services like calculator, quiz doesn’t need your personal information whereas health related stuff needs that.
- We use your data to select ads and other contents for you.
- We use the data to measure and collect information about how you use our website.
- We don’t generally seek details except name, address, profession and contact.
- When you register or participate in a survey or surf the website, we collect your information and use them for providing better service to you only. However, as of now, we don’t collect cookies.
Your Data is Safe
We provide health related articles and information, do not use scanning to PCI standards or vulnerability scanning. Your extremely personal health and other information is kept inside our secured networks with restricted access and we take plenty of measures to secure data.
Third Party Disclosure
Do Not Track
We provide this mechanism for users who want to avail this. We do not track users who don’t allow us to and also be careful about third parties like advertisers.